Is this what the NRA really thinks of us?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I watched the video again and the only real mention of guns is when the Blouger (I thought that was funny) says pry it from my cold dead hands. She doesn't even say the word gun.
    I believe that if this were presented by a different group it has the potential of offending anyone. For example if it were not NRA i could see how the Tea Partiers would be saying "HEY! wait a minute...".
    To me it seems to be more of a representation of the right wing fringe element than strictly gun owners.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Has anyone gone to the 1500 lately? Nail right on the head.

Wait a tick!

My hair was cut, my face was shaved, my teeth were brushed and flossed and I had a shirt with a collar and the shirt was tucked in!

Of course . . . I may have been carrying more guns than anyone else there, but I looked squared away.:cool:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Wait a tick!

My hair was cut, my face was shaved, my teeth were brushed and flossed and I had a shirt with a collar and the shirt was tucked in!

Of course . . . I may have been carrying more guns than anyone else there, but I looked squared away.:cool:

You might have been. Many patrons weren't though. I think basic hygiene should be a requirement for entering the show. Or atleast flagged when they walk in. Like a big dunce cap or something so I can avoid getting stuck in the row with them or something.

Top Bottom