• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which way do you plan to vote in the upcoming Senatorial election?

• Total voters

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Rebecca Sink-Burris, the Libertarian candidate for Senate, is a really great choice. She's very capable of defending her beliefs. She is absolutely for smaller government, decentralizing it and reducing the role of government in order to allow the free market system to prosper again. She is definitely pro-2A.

I'm a poor spokesman for her. If you get the chance to meet her in person, you should.

Elect Rebecca Sink-Burris to United States Senate

Change won't happen if everyone keeps defending the idea that only two parties can exist.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I can't think of anything sillier than not voting.

Well I'mnot sure. What is we phrased the question this way.

1) Do you vote to be hung to death? (ie. You vote for R)
    2) Do you vote to be put to death by firing squad? (ie You vote for D)
    3) Do you vote to not have to pick? (ie You vote not to vote)

That is pertty much what we have to "pick" for NOV in terms of having someone who is PRO-2A. So in a case like this does it really matter? Any choice will result in the same result (no PRO 2A canidate) and thus it's pointless to continue the process (in terms of looking at it striclty from a 2A issue only. One can argue that there are other factors (ie. environment, fiscal responsibilitie, etc..) but for this poll the focus is stricty 2A.)

Yes Rebecca Sink-Burris is 2A but realisticlly I do not think she can win and it will be an R vs D race in the end. Sad to say... :faint:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    They said last night on the radio while listening to the Morgan County returns that only 20% of the registered voters participated in the primary elections. I don't know if this is normal but in my lowly opinion it means that 80% of the registered voters are thoroughly disgusted by the system. I'm personally having a difficult time finding any candidate that speaks for the people any more so it's difficult to say which one will "earn" my vote.

On a slightly different note; todays Star front page shows Dan Burton with a triumphant smile on his face. The caption said that he had "won" with 30% of the vote. Personally I wouldn't be proud of 70% of the voters voting against me!! I can't believe the sheep followed the wolf into the barn again!

Top Bottom