• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Now now, Roadie... Just because you chose a substandard copycat of Apple's design is no reason to call names. ;) :):

The app is very informative and helpful and runs without problems on my iPod Touch.

Thanks for the headsup on it!

Blessings,
    Bill

Bah, no Android version of the app.

Everyone knows only Libs use Apple products :D

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Android is a fulfillment of what the Apple OS SHOULD have been :cool:

(actually, I just like it cause it's cheaper, and I haven't had to pay for an app yet)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Bah, no Android version of the app.
    Given the security issues with the Android operating system and the fact that some of the apps that are available actually upload your contact information and other private information onto the apps server, I would never consider an Android powered device. While ANY device can have some security issues, the reality is that PALM, BlackBerry and Apple have their apps providers meet pretty high standards for quality and security. That is no true with Google and its Android system and there have already been hundreds of complaints about information being uploaded off of users phones by apps that did not indicate user information, contacts, etc would be affected.

I'm a Sprint customer, Android is the system I was looking forward to switching to from my Palm smartphone because I thought it might be reasonably close to an Apple iPhone. Upon in depth study it is not close due to many reasons. I'm going to wait for an iPhone from Sprint or switch providers when my contract expires. But in the mean time I would never consider the Android system.

HollidaySlim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Given the security issues with the Android operating system and the fact that some of the apps that are available actually upload your contact information and other private information onto the apps server, I would never consider an Android powered device.

<------Android Fanboy

Who has security issues?? :D

FBI Investigates iPad Security Breach | Touch Reviews

You may now return to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress.

Top Bottom