INGO Training Day: Sat June 14, ECPR, Indianapolis - Sign Up Here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Waiting for other dates. Don't see any commitment from TR in IN on the web site.

If you are looking for training from Tactical Response, they will be teaching Fighting Pistol and Advanced Fighting Pistol in Seymour, IN in a few months.

The classes are VERY good.

I resigned from Tactical Response a few weeks ago. The split was friendly and this class was always my project and not going to be something promoted by Tactical Response. It's for INGO members only and it's being done cheaper than Tactical Response's standard daily rate.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    The class is just days away now. Is the range really off N. High School Rd? I seem to remember having a hard time finding it the first time. I'm going to send out some directions and want to make it as easy as possible for those coming to the range for the first time.

Eagle Creek Park Pistol Range

5820 North High School Road
    Indianapolis, IN 46254
    Eagle Creek Pistol Range

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    The class is just days away now. Is the range really off N. High School Rd? I seem to remember having a hard time finding it the first time. I'm going to send out some directions and want to make it as easy as possible for those coming to the range for the first time.

Indianapolis, IN 46254
    Eagle Creek Pistol Range
    High School road stops at 56th street. BUT if you continue North through the light from High School, that is the drive to the range.

On a side note, any idea what has happened to Shay? I have asked about private instruction since I missed out on this class, and I haven't heard back. Hopefully he's able to make it this weekend.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    So how can this address be better explained for those coming from out of town? What is the actual name of the road the range is on?

Shay better show up :):

High School road stops at 56th street. BUT if you continue North through the light from High School, that is the drive to the range.

On a side note, any idea what has happened to Shay? I have asked about private instruction since I missed out on this class, and I haven't heard back. Hopefully he's able to make it this weekend.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We have made the decision that this will be a "closed" class meaning if you haven't paid to attend we request that you not show up to watch.

A couple of reasons for this:
    • Possibly unfair to those who paid to participate
    • Possible Distraction
    • Legal / Liability Considerations
    Hopefully we will be able to put on more classes in the future and thanks for your understanding! We hope many of you will join us for dinner at 5:30!

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    We have made the decision that this will be a "closed" class meaning if you haven't paid to attend we request that you not show up to watch.

A couple of reasons for this:
    • Possibly unfair to those who paid to participate
    • Possible Distraction
    • Legal Considerations
    Hopefully we will be able to put on more classes in the future and thanks for your understanding! We hope many of you will join us for dinner at 5:30!
    Who is we?

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    North of 56th, High School becomes Gilmer Rd (in honor of the Gilmer Bark Park). Basically, take HS Road until it dead ends at the range.

Indianapolis, IN 46254
    Eagle Creek Pistol Range

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I'm still alive. Just insanely busy.

I'll be sure to respond to your PM in the next day or two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom