Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    WATERMELONS!
    NFADay2009056.jpg

Scutter01,

Seeing your daughter's face as she repeatedly shot the watermelon was one of the highlights of last years NFA Alumni Day for me! That was a great moment! :yesway:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I have another issue you can engineer!

Solve the issue with you having to take your internet packets down to the corner and throw them up the pole! :D

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I have another issue you can engineer!

Solve the issue with you having to take your internet packets down to the corner and throw them up the pole! :D

Oh that I could solve that problem! I'd have a daughter that would be in bliss. WoW would never be the same again without a three second latency!:D

When I post a thread with lots of pictures, you can know that it took some time to compose and upload. My uploads to TinyPic are about 50% successful and load at a blazing 80K/second on a good, clear day! :n00b:

Sucky internet is just a small price to pay for living smack dab in the middle of nowhere! :yesway:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    As usual your work is top shelf! Excellent job!

So, more info on the MDFI classes please :) (Ill look around the training section)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Oh that I could solve that problem! I'd have a daughter that would be in bliss. WoW would never be the same again without a three second latency!:D

I'd love to set up a streaming webcam for the next NFA Day. Maybe I'll see if I can get a femtocell or something and we can run it over the cellular phone network.

dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    blessed indeed

that type of setup is a real dream/goal for us. "blessed" is exactly what i see from your pics. congrats to you and yours!!:patriot:

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Looks amazing. Can't wait to see it in person some time.
    wish I had the time to do some digging with you miss the grunt work I used to do as a kid, not that my overweight ol $$ could handle it lol.
    Again I am envious.

Ron
    Ps next time your in the shop holler at me don't let me miss an opportunity to shoot the ...bull. :D Last time you were in I was all over the place.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    You know, after all of the hospitality you have shown to the folks on here (NFA I & II, MDFI) I wish people would have known you had this project going on so they might have pitched in to help. Heck, I've not even made it down for one of these events and would have gladly helped out over a weekend day or two.

Your place looks beautiful and your generous hospitality have become legendary. Next time, ask for help! ;) You deserve it!

Great job on the remodel!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Fantastic!!!

I hope that the grass is nice and lush towards the end of June.

I don't want to scrape up my delicate self if I have to get on the ground during Handgun I. hehe

-J-

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Very nice, Dave. I hope one day to get to shoot there.

I also think that it should have been Evan keen deep in the mud instead of you. Aren't you supposed to make your kids do stuff like that? :D

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I also think that it should have been Evan keen deep in the mud instead of you. Aren't you supposed to make your kids do stuff like that? :D

He was 'in the trenches' so to speak in December helping to plant some of the plastic pipe and shovel pea gravel. He happened to be behind the camera and so has no photographic proof of his good deeds! :)

Top Bottom