INGO Motorcylists: Anyone else have cabin fever?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I know I do. I like snow, but skiing is expensive and you have to drive a couple hours at least to go do it. Can't wait to get back on the bikes!

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    LOL, Sartwell-- I just got my clear title to my bike in the mail this week too. I was wondering the same thing. The garage is too cold for me to even go polish the thing! I can't WAIT for spring!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    not really cabin fever. i got out on nov. 30 and dec. 31 i'll be going out a few times next week as it's suppose to be 50 around here with rain this sunday to wash all the crap away.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I'm def looking forward to spring. I have a buddy that was riding last week, but I'm just not that dedicated. I put mine up in November and hope to be taking it back out in March.

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I'm normally an all season rider. This is the first winter in twelve years my bike has sat longer than 2 weeks. Right now I'm almost to 3 months, stupid ice and snow!

A. Ramon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Here is how my VTX1800c looks like right now...sad sad....Soo ready for spring.

picture.php

kinorton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I am going crazy, the last time I rode was in June of 09. Laid my bike down and blew out my acl. Wanted to ride last year but had bills to pay from the operation, so couldn't pay for new wheels for the bike. Fixed everything this winter, and ready to go. Come in nice weather, lots of missed riding to make up for.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    I'm def ready for the yucky weather to break. Started a new job (after 5 months unemployment) last April and have some new co-workers to ride with. Come on Spring !!!!

Bert

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Besides a good hunting trip ,its the only time I can really clear my head . Took my sons Buell out after Christmas for a quickie , but mine stayed covered . First warm enough day it will get a 200 hundred mile pipe cleaning .

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    It's worse for me than normal because i just picked up another bike the 1st week of January. Trucked it home and parked it in the garage, too much snow to get it out back with the others, so it's sitting there taunting me in plain sight.

9mm Bill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Lafayette
    Yes but nope, After 30+ years of street riding i'm out, bike is for sale.
    The cell phone yakers and texters have sucked out ALLL of the pleasure I get from ridin.
    I am truly going to miss it. :(

I am thinking the same way. 40 years+ of motorcycle riding. If I keep my bike, I will take it to Sturgis this year and then sell it. Too many crazies out there. There are better ways to die than getting ran over by someone on a phone.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom