• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    What a Saint Patty's day treat. I will be there with my son in the stroller, wearing green. Hope if you bounce off of me in the aisle, that you say excuse me, like people do at most gun shows. I'm trying to instill manners in my son early. He is picking up alot of social cues and I don't woant him acting like a turd. The moral decrepitude of the people at flea markets is repulsive. People bounced off my stroller with my boy in it and tried stepping over it. My son doesn't need a ball sack in his face, isn't that child molesting or something.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Well it certainly is your right to do it how you want but for me, a crowded 1500 is the last place I would take a child in a stroller. Sometimes you are better off leaving them home.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well it certainly is your right to do it how you want but for me, a crowded 1500 is the last place I would take a child in a stroller. Sometimes you are better off leaving them home.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Seems to me a stroller would be more trouble than it was worth.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    This will be my first gun show but if I bump into you, I'll be polite. I'm trying to do some research on gun show etiquette myself so I do not offend anybody. Any tips/suggestions for a first timer?

drifter197

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    s/w indy
    i'm taking my 14 yr old with me. his first time and my second time. we are looking for leather belt and on the belt leather holster for myself. i took him shooting first time last friday ask for own gun today he wants a xbox360 modern warfare.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Don't be THAT guy

Don't bring a stroller to a damn gunshow, you are the reason the isle gets jam packed.

I always seem to have trouble getting through because of men who insist on stopping in the middle of the aisle to just stand and talk. :dunno:

I'm there all 3 days, all day long and I see it all. Stopping and talking is the biggest problem, strollers are a close second though but I won't begrudge someone bringing their child and teaching them young. You want to talk, take it to the end of the aisle or outside.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    People bounced off my stroller with my boy in it and tried stepping over it

Should that tell you something?

Most people are courteous enough to try to avoid the obstruction that you create with your "Bonding" with your young child.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave

This was discussed after last 1500.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Seems to me a stroller would be more trouble than it was worth.

It's the Daddy Bonding with the child mode.

Don't be THAT guy

Don't bring a stroller to a damn gunshow, you are the reason the isle gets jam packed.

That (In the opinion of MBE) is your problem-NOT-HIS.

I agree....if possible find a sitter for him or tote him on foot or on your shoulders. Strollers are nothing but a PITA to ALL other attenders.

But we MUST teach the toddlers in a heavily crowded public event!!

OK, MBE....Have at it............Bill.

Top Bottom