• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

roughthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Huntertown
    This is a high end racing go cart. It was built by TNT carts in Fort Wayne Indiana. It was nearly $2000 new. These carts are built to order. 5 Hp Racing motor starts on the 1st pull everytime Aluminum rims with racing slicks. This cart is wired for racing monitors. This cart was built and raced in our annual 3 rivers festival race. The race has several of these cars that are built for local businesses. I bought this cart for my 4 year old daughter but it is way to fast. I am 6' and weigh 300lbs and this cart will haul my big %^& at over 40 mph. I will include a dot racing helmet, racing gloves and neck brace with purchase. The cart does have it's share of scratches from being raced but the fiberglass shell is easy to paint. I'm in Fort Wayne but would meet within a reasonable difference. $600 cash or $700 value for guns or a 4 wheeler. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Pictures are now available in my album Will also consider 16' or longer jon boat for a trade.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1032&pictureid=5082

picture.php

Last edited:

roughthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Huntertown
    Hi guys, I don't know why the pictures are not showing up. Please PM me and I'll try to get them to you.

Mods I know that I'm not supposed to ask members to PM for pictures but I don't know why they are not showing up.

roughthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Huntertown
    Sorry I missed the question about the motor. It is a Tecumseh Power Sport. It runs on good old unleaded. I didn't want an alcohol engine. The alcohol engines are on the next class up. Those are the $5k carts. As far as the builder, I believe that they are built and set up at TNT in Fort Wayne. They sell intro stock models for around $1100. Then they build custom racers like mine for more. The best part about these carts are how they hug the track or street. They are like fine sports cars that turn on a dime. I know it's the wrong time of year to buy or sell one but I can't believe someone hasn't snatched this baby up. it is NIIIIIIIIICCCCEEEEE. Nobody has any gun trades?????

roughthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Huntertown
    I fit in it easily. The question is how easy will you fit into it? These types of carts are built for adults to fit comfortably because they are usually the ones racing them. By the way I'm 6'1 and 300lbs. This baby moves!!!! Trust me!!!

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    I fit in it easily. The question is how easy will you fit into it? These types of carts are built for adults to fit comfortably because they are usually the ones racing them. By the way I'm 6'1 and 300lbs. This baby moves!!!! Trust me!!!

Well im 6'4" maybe 6'5" and just over 200 lbs, but all leg...hmmm...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom