• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Two weeks and counting! This one will be in the Exposition Hall (west side of the fairgrounds along 38th Street.) Smaller building but it has conditioned air. There was NO LIVESTOCK in this pavilion during the State Fair so there will be no "farm-funk" that you get in the West Pavilion (although some of the attendees of the 1500 have a serious funk. I mean the hogs would go running for the mud hole, just sayin.)

As usual I'll be at the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA Booth. Friday for sure, possibly Saturday or Sunday, TBD. Stop by and holler, I'll bump the thread that you visited.

The 1500 is the full gun show experience. Who will be there? 1911 lanyard carry dude? The Man from Glad? Spam Can Mom? (Haven't seen her or her non-helpful children in a few shows) Flock of Seagulls? (He bought a samurai sword) Harley Quinn?? (DEFINITELY NOT a Margot Robbie sighting. Nuff said.) Kill a commie for Mommie t-shirt guy with Kalashnikov t-shirt guy? (Both are INGOers) Goths? (If the weather is like today the Goths will croak before they get there.) The cast of The Hills Have Eyes/extras from The Walking Dead? (subtle difference between the two) The guy who blamed me for the primer shortage?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The last few times I went, expensive entrance fee and parking, OVERPRICED items everywhere... It's not worth it... at least for me, good luck to everyone else !
    If you're only going to buy things it is overpriced. You go for the experience and it's worth it.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The last few times I went, expensive entrance fee and parking, OVERPRICED items everywhere... It's not worth it... at least for me, good luck to everyone else !
    So I won't be bumping the thread when you stop by... :lmfao:

Tomorrow and Sunday the Stout Field Show is happening. $6 admission and free parking. I'll be there tomorrow, stopping by the @Brian's Surplus booth to pick up a throwing star or six.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    One week out! Life might be getting in the way of 1500 attendance, more to follow.

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    I view it as a couple of hours of innocent, idle entertainment. Costs about the same as a movie at current admission and snack prices and I don't care for what passes for movies these days. I rarely buy anything unless it is something I can't find elsewhere. Kind of like "kicking tires" while looking at new model cars. I guess I am a lot like my wife when she goes "shopping" and comes home hours later with little or nothing to show for it.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    One day out and at this point... not sure if I'll be there tomorrow. Leaning towards yes but will know more later.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Aaaaaannnndddddd signs point to no. Hoping for Sunday, doesn't look good for this one.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom