• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Just got back. It's larger than in the past. 300 tables (I asked). Lots of one and two table guys. No deals on ammo that I saw. In a different building too. Bring a flashlight for the details. Saw a lot of AR parts guys for aa change. Saw some PD trade in Glock 19s for around $550 Glock 22 trade ins for $450. Didn't check them real close. I may be off on the prices tho. My interest in Glocks has waned.

As always, I don't set up at the shows. I just like going. I pay to get in just like everyone else. ($5 because someone will ask and yes, it's a no loaded firearm show)

Eagle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 29, 2020
    Greenwood
    An ad on the radio this morning said there's a show in Indianapolis this weekend. I just moved to Indiana, so can anyone say if this show is any good? centralindianagunshows.com is the website they advertised.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    An ad on the radio this morning said there's a show in Indianapolis this weekend. I just moved to Indiana, so can anyone say if this show is any good? centralindianagunshows.com is the website they advertised.
    That's the Stout Field show. It's a small-ish show, but I usually enjoy going. Sometimes there will be something interesting there, but it also has the usual fleamarket tables too.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    It used to be really good but as with most shows now the prices have gotten out of hand. There used to be a lot of trading going on in the aisles too where deals could be made but those days are gone too. I still go to look at the smaller tables for parts or odds n ins. As far as guns and ammo go the deals are few and far between.

Top Bottom