• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Over the course of the last couple of months, I've had the opportunity to interview the candidates for the Republican nomination in Indiana's 5th Congressional District. I know that I've got a decent number of readers from that area, so for your listening review here's a handy archive of the interviews with each candidate:

State Rep. Mike Murphy

Dr. John McGoff

Luke Messer

Congressman Dan Burton

Each candidate provided an excellent interview discussing a broad range of topics. While I know for whom I'm going to cast my vote in the primary, it's up to you to make your decision. Thanks again to the candidates for making an appearance on Gun Nuts Radio!

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Over the course of the last couple of months, I've had the opportunity to interview the candidates for the Republican nomination in Indiana's 5th Congressional District. I know that I've got a decent number of readers from that area, so for your listening review here's a handy archive of the interviews with each candidate:

State Rep. Mike Murphy

Dr. John McGoff

Luke Messer

Congressman Dan Burton

Each candidate provided an excellent interview discussing a broad range of topics. While I know for whom I'm going to cast my vote in the primary, it's up to you to make your decision. Thanks again to the candidates for making an appearance on Gun Nuts Radio!

Allen Lucas Messer is a dirtball of a lobbyist, known to bluster and bully staffers on behalf of anyone coughing up the fee. McGoff has some anti-gun history, I'll have to go back to the last primary to dig it up.

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Dr. McGoff does address his anti-gun ties in the interview, but it's up to you to decide whether he's genuine.

Shelbymomma

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    This comment about Luke Messer is nonsense. I understand folks who want to see their candidate win, but don't just make stuff up. If you know Luke Messer, you know the guy did work as a lobbyst, but has the highest of reputation for integrity. And, the guy has not been known to "bully or bluster" anybody. If anything, the guy is criticized for being too nice...

Top Bottom