• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JSJamboree

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2013
    Avon

This has me amazed, im on the 'these things are a icon at the track and shouldn't be removed' side of the fence. The fact that these are being sold by IMS itself really just brings some warmth to my heart.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ah, I remember those and the “Urinal Divers”! I also remember the wooden garages, selling newspapers out there as a kid and the Real Snakepit!!!
    My Dad used to work for Marion County Health Dept. (Director of Environmental Sanitation) and part of his "job" (I think it was voluntary) was to go to the race and "inspect" the facilities. All I knew was that I got to go to the races with him for free. :): And yes, the "real" Snakepit was nothing like it is today. Or do they still have guys holding "Show us your ****" signs? And more importantly, do the girls still show you their ****? :lmfao:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I may or may not have ridden a golf cart into the Snake Pit with a load of t-shirts with “Use Loctite or kiss your nuts goodbye” printed on them. They were free for the ladies, the only rule was they had to change into them on the spot.
    I may or may not remember that and those shirts.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    For an added bonus they should be scratch and sniff. Nothing put a fellow in the mood to pee quicker than walking in that gutter shack.

Top Bottom