• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club in Brookston,In. is holding there second ICORE Match of the year May 27th shots fired at 10:00. The first match was very challenging and fun. We have some great stages for this match also. 5 stages and around 100 round count. Bring your wheel gun and Have some fun. If you want to set a stage up and name it after yourself then you shoot for free. We set up Saturday Evening the 26th starting @ 5:00. Match fee is $15. If you have a .22 wheelgun and a good way to load fast then we will make a class for you, lets get the young ones involved. See You There. Jim Link to sign up >>> https://practiscore.com/wvrpc-icore-2018-05-27/register

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Around 100 rounds again. Looks like it could be hot but dry. Hope to have a good turnout. See you all there. Jim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have had fun putting these on. I have had a lot of great help also. Looking forward to the next one. Thinking about putting on a Super Snubby Match if there is enough interest. Jim

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    Yes, this was a great match. I had fun. Glad you guys changed the dates for ICORE. Now I don't have to choose between ICORE and my club's cowboy matches.

Where can I find Sean's match video?

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Also, I don't own a snubby....

I've got a pile of 4" guns, just bought a three-pack of police surplus Model 10's, but no snubs. I'm legitimately thinking about taking a hack saw to one just so I can come play....

SlowPlay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Lafayette
    Sean, exactly what I did a few years ago. Barrel was almost shot out on my 686, put it in a vise and hack sawed it to 2". Just to shoot a snub match. Some times you just got to wonder wtf are we thinking......

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rickyjohnson111
    Top Bottom