• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    I`ve bashed about everything on this site, but come on, I`m old so I can get by with it right? Anyway. I`ve bashed Gander Mountain many times, but what did I do? Last week I bought a new Smith and Wesson from them. Yesterday I went in to buy some 380, O_O, not at $50.00 for a hundred rounds I`m not. Found the same rounds a Walmart for $36.00. I`ve bashed Glock many times because I`ve seen them at the range jamming as much as any other. What am I going to do? Yep, I`m saving for a Glock. I just wanted to say, be careful of what you bash, it may come back to bash you. :) Have a great weekend.

Joq867

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Brooksville
    I never wanted a Glock, but got one in Feb. and wouldn't trade for anything, right now. In a few years we will see. Something else I don't like at this time may start to look good.

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Haha, I've been a long time Glock hater, hated the way they look and hated the way they felt. Picked up a gen 3 G23 just for giggles, and now I own and carry it.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm not a Cheer Leader and I don't present a sevlt figure of a man (more like Humpty Dumpty) but here goes:

Give me a G: G
    Give me a L: L
    Give me a O: O
    Give me a K: K

Give me a C: C

And what does that spell? and silence

This was brought to you by a High School Senior in a major city near you.

Oh well, I too love my Glocks and will sing their praises as being perfection in design, beautifully made, easy to field strip, plus more aftermarket products to rivel the 1911. You can spend money on them twenty-five ways to Sunday. And, yes you can ride them hard, put them away wet.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    I own quiet a few handguns, lots of Glocks and springfields and Taurus and bersa and colt etc but my glock has never jammed once in my shooting lifetime of over 15years. The others ALL have had jamming or cycle issues. Glock 17 was my first gun when I started out, then bought a Taurus after a couple years and the first mag thru it jammed. I was dumbfounded bc I was young and have NEVER had my glock jam. I thought something was broke on the gun ha! Just my .02 the older I get the more guns I get and the more I appreciate glock for making a quality product that does its job every time. I have never understood people who hate them so much. It's crazy.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Yeah, Glocks are ugly as sin. but damn. Try this with a 1911...

Glock 21 Torture Test - Theprepared.com

Kimbers are what you show your friends. Glocks are what you show your enemies. :D

totally agree. I look at guns as a tool and as a tool I need it to work and ill be damned if my Glocks don't work every time like a tool should. There are def better looking tools than others. I would love my colt defender to have glock internals and reliability!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    hey, so are some peoples kids but you don't go round town yellin that do ya? :):

Normally, no.

In this case I know my kids* are ugly. I'll back you up and buy you a beer anyway (as long as you agree they are still good).

*my polymer kids anyway.. my REAL kids are adorable and you better agree or else. LOL

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Never shot a glock, but I found these videos on YouTube hilarious:

Dishwasher Glock 17 - YouTube
    The Red Jello Glock. - YouTube
    The Honey Glock. Glock Encased In Honey. Ultimate Glock Torture Test. Tactical Food Challenge. G17. - YouTube

Etc, the dude has a ton of videos where he abuses his glock and then test fires them afterwards.

Thats not abusing, thats annoying it. "what?!?!? Your parents abused you? What did they do? They didnt let you watch TV? Are you serious?"

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I like Glocks and 1911s, have both in my "arsenal" and shoot them both equally well. There's something about the simplicity of the Glock platform that really makes them stand out. Nothing is "perfect" but for a shooting tool, a Glock comes as close to perfection as anything I've ever had my hands on.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    I`ve bashed about everything on this site, but come on, I`m old so I can get by with it right? Anyway. I`ve bashed Gander Mountain many times, but what did I do? Last week I bought a new Smith and Wesson from them. Yesterday I went in to buy some 380, O_O, not at $50.00 for a hundred rounds I`m not. Found the same rounds a Walmart for $36.00. I`ve bashed Glock many times because I`ve seen them at the range jamming as much as any other. What am I going to do? Yep, I`m saving for a Glock. I just wanted to say, be careful of what you bash, it may come back to bash you. :) Have a great weekend.
    Never had my GLOCK jam on me.....

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Yeah, Glocks are ugly as sin. but damn. Try this with a 1911...

Glock 21 Torture Test - Theprepared.com

Kimbers are what you show your friends. Glocks are what you show your enemies. :D

The argument is superficial and appeals mostly to 13 year olds who are overly fond of their erections.

Everyone loves their Glocks, but they show up "almost new in the box" in the Classifieds. Not one has been run through a torture test.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom