• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    east central
    [FONT=&quot]I have 3 grandkids. Recently I have found piles of T.P. (toilet paper) on the floor under the role.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]After a minimal investigation the T.P. vandals were discovered. I guess it is entertaining to spin the roll and watch said pile accumulate. The fun stops when the roll comes to the end and starts rolling back up the wrong way.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Now I have always been an over the top T.P.er. It was just easier to reach the end and unroll when over the top. Plus when pressure was applied to the roll it would tend to force the roll back into the holder. Thus making the entire holder, spindle and roll much steadier. Nothing like when the T.P. is installed under. When you grab the end and pull the entire apparatus tends to become unstable and pull free from the spindle guide slots.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]My dilemma: Do I get used to UNDER. Or do I get used to the PILE method?[/FONT]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    [FONT="]I have 3 grandkids. Recently I have found piles of T.P. (toilet paper) on the floor under the role.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]After a minimal investigation the T.P. vandals were discovered. I guess it is entertaining to spin the roll and watch said pile accumulate. The fun stops when the roll comes to the end and starts rolling back up the wrong way.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Now I have always been an over the top T.P.er. It was just easier to reach the end and unroll when over the top. Plus when pressure was applied to the roll it would tend to force the roll back into the holder. Thus making the entire holder, spindle and roll much steadier. Nothing like when the T.P. is installed under. When you grab the end and pull the entire apparatus tends to become unstable and pull free from the spindle guide slots.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]My dilemma: Do I get used to UNDER. Or do I get used to the PILE method?[/FONT]

Go for the pile.......they will get past this. See avatar

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom