• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Are you milling yet, or just doing some pretty nifty broom work? I'm sure something like this is a baby steps kinda thing! In a few months you'll out know us all!!

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Sounds like a great job. I may have to check this person out. I bought an old Turkish Mauser at the last 1500, and I'd like someone to check it out before firing it. Do you get an extra "finder's fee" for referrals?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Congrats on the new job man! I remember you talking about possibly doing this at the reloading class. I'm glad you got the job. I'm definitely jealous!! I may have to look into getting some work done sometime.

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    It's great to do something you love.
    You will get paid to do what many would do for free (just to get to play with the guns).
    How cool is that?
    BTW, what was the 'reloading class'? I have seen it mentioned in a couple other discussion threads.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Hey congrats bud, glad to see you beat out the others for the job. Hope all goes well and you get smithing soon! Congrats again.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    IndyGunworks, did you work with guns before this job? Your name always made me think you already had a shop/business (named Indy Gun Works).

Congrats on the job, good luck and study hard!

Edit: Just found a reference to Indy Gun Works LLC, I suppose that's you? Shouldn't that be in your sig?

Last edited:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    IndyGunworks, did you work with guns before this job? Your name always made me think you already had a shop/business (named Indy Gun Works).

Congrats on the job, good luck and study hard!

Edit: Just found a reference to Indy Gun Works LLC, I suppose that's you? Shouldn't that be in your sig?

Its a hobby business for the most part.... I dont advertise very much at all..... I am not a site advertiser because most of what i can do, i have been taught by other site advertisers and out of respect for them i will not take their business..... I know my way around a gun, but i am not a proffesional at it yet....

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    Congrats man. Definitely makes me jealous, but on the other hand it will mean we all will know who to contact in the future to have work done :yesway:

Just learn everything you can and do the best you can do. When you're good, people will find you even without advertising.

BulletSponge

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indy.
    Good for you! This is something we need in a badly in Indy. My FN-FAL needs a good trigger job but I have never found someone I trust to leave my gun with them. Good luck.

Top Bottom