Please reply by conversation.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQ5TM5K3q8[/ame]

We are pleased to introduce the Huntertown Arms: Guardian 22! A veteran owned and local company!

030311_9546.jpg

This is manufactured here locally in Indiana. I've had the chance to see this product go from rough prototype to the finished product. The Guardian is meant to provide excellent sound suppression in an affordable package, while giving the customer a product of the highest quality.

030311_9547.jpg

Unlike most other Silencers in it's class, it requires no additional tools to be purchased to service the silencer. The end caps utilize a hex cap design and can be loosened or tightened with a crescent wrench or open end wrench.

030311_9543.jpg

With it "K" baffle design excellent suppression is achieved that will rival most silencers cost well over the Guardian. It is equally at home on either a pistol or rifle.

.22LR, 5 7/8" Long, 1 1/16" O.D., 4 Ounces, 1/2x28 T.P.I., 6061 Construction, Anodized Finish, Moderate Full Auto Rated.

Regular Price after the first ten is $199.95/plus tax.

Last edited:

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    Alright I don't get it? That gun is to quiet...seems like a movie piece. The dead giveaway is Chuck Norris doing the shooting...he comes to Bluffton...yea right Britton what are you trying to pull over on us? Anyway who is running that store while Chuck with the goatee is out playing and can I get a demo price on that beat up silencer?

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    The dead giveaway is Chuck Norris doing the shooting...he comes to Bluffton...yea right Britton what are you trying to pull over on us?

I trained Chuck Norris! I also was a double for face man on the A-Team.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom