• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • headleyj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Bloomington
    no line, walked right in at 10:30 or so, but didn't buy jack.

"Kings of Brass" ammo table had 500 rds of Winchester 9mm jhp for $329, I handed it to him and he rang it up, total came to $393....
    "whoa, bub, price tag here says $329"
    He picked up the bright pink tag and ripped it right in front of my face and said "that price is no longer good"
    "But that's the price on them" i said
    "What. You're gonna razz me cause we missed one?". I guess he forgot to jack that price up and I caught it
    "No! That's the fu¢$in price on all of them!!" I said
    "If you want it its this price" pointing to the register showing $393
    "Pffft. You can fn keep it pal"

He was such an arrogant ass it was unreal. I was prepared to get that and 500 rds of 45acp jhp. It wasn't really the $ difference, more the principle that ticked me off and his arrogance about it.

Just wanted to let fellow ingoers know about this jackleg

Oldbird13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Hamilton County,IN
    Shuttle bus?

Shuttle Bus = I'm not going if there are that many people. You should be walking anyways.
    I was nearly killed on a bike back in '73...almost 30 operations later, mobility is a little bit of an issue. Walking 3 blocks may be easy for most, not for me. So...you might want to understand why someone took the shuttle bus before you lecture them.

10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    no line, walked right in at 10:30 or so, but didn't buy jack.

"Kings of Brass" ammo table had 500 rds of Winchester 9mm jhp for $329, I handed it to him and he rang it up, total came to $393....
    "whoa, bub, price tag here says $329"
    He picked up the bright pink tag and ripped it right in front of my face and said "that price is no longer good"
    "But that's the price on them" i said
    "What. You're gonna razz me cause we missed one?". I guess he forgot to jack that price up and I caught it
    "No! That's the fu¢$in price on all of them!!" I said
    "If you want it its this price" pointing to the register showing $393
    "Pffft. You can fn keep it pal"

He was such an arrogant ass it was unreal. I was prepared to get that and 500 rds of 45acp jhp. It wasn't really the $ difference, more the principle that ticked me off and his arrogance about it.

Just wanted to let fellow ingoers know about this jackleg

Thanks for posting this. I bought 100 rounds of 9mm reloads off of him at the January show (haven't fired them yet), but that will be the first and last I ever buy from him.

Too many other vendors out there to do business with that are just trying to make a living, than to mess with a jackwagon like that.

Top Bottom