• ...and so much more!
  • dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Would it be possible to place prominent NRA, "Don't Tread on Me," and similar stickers on said Prius after acquisition?

I'm not a big "bumper sticker" type but I get your point ;)

I don't fit the Prius stereotype but I have an 80 mi round trip commute. Running the SUV daily is a real financial folly.

I'll have to think about something subtle that says "please don't confuse me with an Obama voter"

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    05 Grand Cherokee 3.7L - 125,000
    Going to attempt to keep this one until the baby (due in July) is out of the car seat so hopefully she goes 250K

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Heh! No, I was thinking non-commercial passenger vehicles. I'll bet there are some Greyhound buses with a lot of miles on them!

You're right, if we want to brag about how many miles we have on our daily driver we need to buy a used Greyhound bus and use that as a daily driver... LOL, nevermind the fuel bill

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    [STRIKE]Well, my 10 GT Mustang was getting upward of 19K, but it got to where it was going this afternoon. Now I need a shower because I smell like burning car. I don't think this one's going to buff out.[/STRIKE]
    94 chicken, I'm not exactly sure; the odometer stopped a bit over 72K last summer.
    Reckon I'll be driving the 03 Exterminator a bit more; it's getting upward of 240K, but I only paid 4000 for it.
    No idea what's on m'lady's Cadillac.

12 GT Mustang 5.0/6 speed, 7062 miles :cool: Gonna carry a bigger fire extinguisher now.

Top Bottom