• ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Keurig single cup maker. Takes the pods. I can make coffee, tea, hot chocolate (for the kiddo), capacinno (wifey). It makes it a little strong with the pods. I have an adapter I bought where I can just add any type of ground coffee. Saves a lot of money not buying the pods, plus they don't have the ReAl kona coffee i like anyways.

what he said.

I'd sell my cell phone before i'd get rid of my keurig.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Since this is the OFFICIAL COFFEE SNOB THREAD, I figured I shall post it here.

Since the temperature is droppin, I decided to break out my big stainless steel Stanley coffee thermos tonight to get it cleaned up and ready for tomorrow night when I head back to work. I opened the top and wondered how it would smell. Mmmmm. Just like a coffee house! Not bad for being stored for 6 months.

oucme69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    indianapolis
    Well I start with a coffee pot the I add 10 cups water then a filter then 5 scoops coffee usally folgers causr you can get it at sams club then I btew it poyr it in cup and enjoy it black cause when I was little I was always told real men drink it black so I've always drank it black

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have a drip machine that I use a Classic Roast coffee in. And depending on my mood I'll drink it Black, or with a little Irish Cream, or York Peppermint Patty creamer. but it always pretty strong!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Cheap 20 dollar coffee maker here. I like columbian coffee....I use about as twice as much as it says because I like it strong! Black only!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    WSKdtFQ.png

Drip pot at work. Little bit of sweetener ( splenda) . I to am a trucker but I only drink it in cold weather. I'm outside about 30 min at a time 6 -10 times a night loading and delivering gas. I can drink 96 oz some nights!

AND IT BETTER BE FOLGERS!!!!!!!

Ok. This post is 3 1/2 years old. Time to update it.
    I now have a drip coffee maker that does single cup and carafe pots. I use a blend of Crio-bru (roasted and ground coco beans) and a dark roast coffee.

I add coconut oil and real butter to it. I even got Mrs. Bigtanker drinking it now.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It may still be in the same coffee maker, if not, it is still the same kind. Cuisinart drip machine.
    I am currently trying my first bag of Black Rifle coffee.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Most often Breville Expresso machine, with steamed milk and a small amount of Turbinado sugar. Have a preference for Sumatra, Starbucks or Copper Moon.

Have a drip maker for the camper which is surprisingly good.

Can be black as well sometimes.

Don

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Most often Breville Expresso machine, with steamed milk and a small amount of Turbinado sugar. Have a preference for Sumatra, Starbucks or Copper Moon.

Have a drip maker for the camper which is surprisingly good.

Can be black as well sometimes.

Don

Used to get Copper Moon Sumatra beans by the bag at Sam's Club. Wuz my favorite bean for drip. Then they stopped! Dimmit! Now, because it's easy to find and my ex has my grinder, Folgers Gourmet dark... brewed strong and drank black.

For espresso, had a friend bring back some Sant Eustachio beans from Italy... ruined any other espresso bean for me! Lol! Only a local boutique roaster could even come close.

Top Bottom