• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    Just gotta have one of those S&W M64's from J&G. Then there is a KT PF9 somewhere begging me to take it home. But then logic rears its lovely head and says to wait and see what the neurologist guy says after seeing your MRI. Decisions; decisions.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I buy them 1 at a time, unless I can get a volume discount.

Still looking into how to plant and grow them though... Currently not having a lot of luck with this one yet...

You haven't heard of the upside-down AR?

I don't have a lot of guns (~30), so I collect mine on a "gun for every occasion" basis...A few hand guns (full size, compact, ect), a few shot guns, and several rifles (AR15's, AR 10, AK 47's, pistol caliber carbines, and C&R's)...And .22's and .22lr conversion kits in several flavors for the cheap range outing.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    When I started out I bought a .22 s&w just so I could have my own gun when my friends invited me out to shoot. That gun (22a) was way too big to carry, so I decided I needed a carry gun.

I sold it and bought an EAA .357 revolver. I decided that gun was too heavy for carry and I wanted a .22, I happened across a SNS at a gun show for $75 and bought that.

Now I had two "junk" guns, I wanted something nicer. While looking for a S&W revolver, I saw a good deal on a CZ-82 9x18mm and bought that.

Now I had a revolver, a small .22 and a semiauto, I needed a rifle. So I bought a 10/22.

A .22 rifle isn't much for larger targets, why not get a heavier caliber? Went looking for .223's, saw a pricetag on an AK I couldn't pass up and brought that home.

I thought, AK prices have gone through the roof and I really don't have a use for it, I'm going to make some bucks. I sold the AK unfired to buy an XDM because I wanted to pick up a highcap just in case the almighty made moves to reinstill the awb.

Went shopping for the XDM9 and saw a used xdm40 with two extra mags for a decent price. Still a lil steep for my taste so I kept on looking, but now I wanted the 40. I was at Cabelas and they had a factory refurb glock 22 at a price I couldn't pass up. I hate glocks but I bought it because the price was right and it was still a high cap large caliber.

I mostly pick up guns incidentally while looking for something else. Price is a major part of my purchase, like the glock. I hate those guns, but the price was right and it fit the bill for a gun I might want to have around, so I bought it. I still need a shotgun, my persuader was stolen when my car was stolen a while back.

I wish I had joined this forum a long time ago so I could utilize the classifieds, this is going to expand on my "collection" rapidly.

Top Bottom