• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jenel

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Johnson County
    Is this some kind of joke or a hoax or did they only make 1 box of them. Everybody is sold out!! I don't need to buy 10000 rounds Heck at this point I'd be happy with 20.

Bullfrog80

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Speaking of critical defense ammo.... Are the FTX bullets available anywhere? I would like to load up some myself and have yet to find them anywhere.

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have only had luck finding Critical Defense in any caliber at gun shows, and a few select gun shops. I typically just go online if I am looking for Hornady ammo anymore.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Have everything but 40s in stock. Local PD pretty much cleaned us out of 40 the other day. I think every cop in Harrison County has those those in his gun right now. We have had several of them come in and buy multiple boxes this last week or two. It all started with one guy coming in to get a box to try out and snowballed from there! The CD ammo is good stuff!

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I normally have good luck finding the hornaday critical defense at dunhams believe it or not. Could just be that everyone in Anderson buys the cheaper stuff but it's worth a shot if you don't live too far away.

beeeman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    My buddy just ordered 2 boxes online, seems like it took a long time for it to show up. He couldn't find it locally either...

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Man, seems like down there by Indy you guys have ammo shortages. Why not try some of the other SD rounds? The Hornady stuff is good, but there are some other good brands out there that could tide you over.:twocents:

Jenel

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Johnson County
    I've got other SD rounds. I want Hornady CD. I like them the best out of .40 commercial ammo. I checked on line 2 weeks ago... Google Shopping... and every online vender i checked was sold out.

gixer454

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Logansport
    Where are you from Jenel? Downhams in Logansport had some two weeks ago, if you want I can go look again next Wednesday and see if they have anymore. Its a local gunshop and they don't have a website.

Top Bottom