• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    So I just picked up a Beretta Nano for the wife and need some holster suggestions for her. A good IWB holster and a pocket holster. Any of you that have a Nano have any suggestions of ones you like? Thanks

tge45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Allen CO
    Hello Deer Hunter,
    I use the N82 tactical IWB. Comfortable and small enough for appendix carry but stable enough for behind the hip carry. Shirt tail tuckable also. N82tactical.com.
    For pocket I just use my Glock 26 Desantis holster. The Nano fits ok, slightly loose but snug enough and pulls easy.
    The Nano shoots soft for a slim nine, I bet your wife will like it.
    tge

BuckCreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    I second the suggestion of the N82 tactical IWB. I have the professional version and love it. It is very comfortable and versatile in regard to where you wear it. As mentioned you can wear it appendix or behind hip. You can also wear it in the small of back. If you are interested in small of back I suggest reading their FAQ on it, because depending you how you draw from there you may want the opposite handedness.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    White hat holsters makes the best iwb's out there. Get one and be done with it. Plus, if you ever switch guns, you can get a replacement kydex piece for it instead of buying a whole new holster.

Bigbuck5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Arcadia, IN
    I have two IWB holsters for mine: an Ozarks holster(similar to Whitehat) that's very nice, and a PJ holster (all kydex). I like them both. For a pocket holster I use a Desantis. It works ok, but it's a bit fat. I would like to try one that's all kydex to slim it down a bit.

Top Bottom