• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    Hickok has been a favorite of mine for several years. He provides interesting reviews, and lots of great shooting but doesn't get are wound up in the tech stuff. He can explan almost anything gun related in terms that anyone can understand.

drifter197

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    s/w indy
    one of the BEST!! i have learned a few things from this man (like how to take apart some of my weapon on his close up videos). he is down to earth, funny and an OK shoot. he never claims to be more than he is unlike a lot of people on youtube.

Last edited:

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    He's my favorite channel on YouTube. He just seems like a genuinely nice guy with a quirky sense of humor, and I like that. I started a marathon of his videos awhile back. I'm at around his 230th video right now, of his 700+. I usually will go through about 10 of his videos while I'm cleaning my guns.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    I found his channel a couple weeks ago and find my self just trying to go through all of his videos... He is a lot more enjoyable than Jame Yaeger's bs

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    If there is something I'm thinking about, I like to see what his thoughts are before I get too serious about buying. He sure does like his Glocks. Watched him shooting a Hi-Power once. Was kind of supprised at his lack of familiarity with a handgun that has been around since 1935. Glad he liked it though.

Bigbuck5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Arcadia, IN
    Ru44, I do the same thing before buying. First place I go to see if he's done a video on whatever it is I'm looking at. Look up some of his old videos.....almost exclusively Glock........but I like those too.

Top Bottom