• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    :patriot:I just put an ATI stock on my 9mm Hi Point carbine and it really improves the appearance and feel. However, my ProMag 15 round magazines do not fit into the magwell. The plastic sleeve on the bottom is too long and does not allow the mag to go in far enough to catch the mag release. I could probably mess around for a few hours with my dremel tool and maybe get something to eventually fit. However, I might also end up ruining a magazine in my attempt. I wrote ProMag of my problem over a week ago and have yet to receive a reply as to whether or not they are aware of this and whether or not they are working on a sleeve that will replace the ones currently on the magazines that will function with the ATI stock. Can any of you provide me with a sketch of what you have done to modify your 15 round ProMags to fit the ATI stock? I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    :patriot:I just put an ATI stock on my 9mm Hi Point carbine and it really improves the appearance and feel. However, my ProMag 15 round magazines do not fit into the magwell.

Check out this link:HiPointTalk.Com • View topic - Promag 15 rd mag mods

Great forum for Hi Point carbines. also check out this forum also:

Hi-Point Carbines

Another good one.

I have had my ATI stock for about a month but have not had the time to install it yet, hopefully next Sunday will be the day.

Top Bottom