• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Indysioux

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Carmel IN
    Hello to all my fellow Hoosiers. I found this site via a Google search. I went by Albro's last week, and was surprised to find they are gone.

I am doing some research to find some alternative stores (besides Pop Guns and Gander Mountain), and this forum popped up several times.

I am looking forward to spending time here :)

LoveMyRuger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Southside Indy
    Hello to all my fellow Hoosiers. I found this site via a Google search. I went by Albro's last week, and was surprised to find they are gone.

I am doing some research to find some alternative stores (besides Pop Guns and Gander Mountain), and this forum popped up several times.

I am looking forward to spending time here :)

I'm glad you mentioned spending time here because it is a very addictive forum!
    Albro's closed before I got started shooting this past March BUT there is very good news: Beech Grove Firearms opened up on Main Street early this summer. I bought a new S&W 638 Bodyguard for an excellent price and have bought two used guns and a new Ruger 22 since then. They just keep making great deals so I just keep buying, however it is little brother's turn now.
    icon12.gif

Beech Grove Firearms
    207 Main St.
    Beech Grove, IN 46107
    317-791-2725

Be sure to check out Local Gun Shops at the bottom of the forum: Local Gun Shops - INGunOwners

Enjoy!

:welcome:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    You'll always find what you're looking for here on INGO.

Beech Grove Firearms, Bradis, Plainfield Shooting Supplies, KS&E - they're all good to go. Check the link posted by LoveMyRuger.

Stay away from DON'S GUNS!

hunt3rsd3n

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Welcome. Plainfield Shooting Supply is worth the drive. Although right now, Bob is sparce on inventory since the renewed buying frenzy. If you can find an AR, good luck right now. He carries quite a few used and a lot of new Sigs, Colts, Glocks, Springfields, Remingtons, Smiths, Taurus, and the like. Another 1500 gun show is coming to the fairgrounds in Jan 09 in believe. Go to Welcome to the Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show to see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom