• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    ...footage taken from head/helmet/gear cameras. ... to document my own practice/training/matches,

Just my opinion, but while the helmet videos are much [much!] more entertaining to watch, I think regular 3rd-person footage adds much more to the training/anaysis aspect.

It seems much easier to see what my feet are doing, analyze technique for things like shooting around barriers, my shooting-on-the-move speed/smoothness, how well I am entering/exiting positions, etc.

-rvb

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Update - camera and associated goodies have been ordered! Thanks again to all those who provided information and feedback.

Magpul Dynamic Handgun 1 coming up in 19 days! Hopefully I'll have the camera this week and can figure out how to get it set up and get some test footage before then.

Update 2 - Goob pics and some test footage posted here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...p_today_5_16_pic_vid_heavy-3.html#post1044295

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Update - camera and associated goodies have been ordered! Thanks again to all those who provided information and feedback.

Magpul Dynamic Handgun 1 coming up in 19 days! Hopefully I'll have the camera this week and can figure out how to get it set up and get some test footage before then.

FNS would be a good test :rockwoot:

Steve MI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2008

Dude no filming allowed? per the registration..........

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Dude no filming allowed? per the registration..........

Already cleared with Jill @ Magpul, thanks. She said that as long as it was securely attached and did not present a safety hazard, the instructors were fine with it. Or is this a host range rule?

Besides, we took plenty of pics last year and nobody had a problem...

Last edited:

Steve MI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2008
    Already cleared with Jill @ Magpul, thanks. She said that as long as it was securely attached and did not present a safety hazard, the instructors were fine with it. Or is this a host range rule?

Besides, we took plenty of pics last year and nobody had a problem...

Range rule host.........Issue:dunno:

Busting your balls its good to go dude cant wait to see you there

Top Bottom