• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2AOK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2021
    Northeastern Indiana
    When you're trying to decide which pistol will most likely fit your CCW needs, take advantage of the HandgunHero.com website. You can plug in any two or more pistols (most mfrs) and REALLY SEE the size comparisons, as well as read detailed dimensional specs.

M&P M2.0 9mm example:
    Subcompact vs. Compact vs. Full-size

Select the Add/Remove Handguns button at top-right of the page. The first gun you add will appear closest to you, on the top of the stack. First I chose the Smith & Wesson Subcompact, then the Compact, then the full-size M9. The first gun chosen (smallest) is on top; the last chosen (largest) is on the bottom.

The pistols you selected are listed in the left-hand column. Use each 'hamburger' icon (3 horizontal lines) to drag the guns in front of or behind one another. Use the horizontal fader to increase/decrease the opacity of each, so you can "see through" a gun. You can also flip each pistol left to right.

HH3.JPG

A real time saver and very informative. Do this BEFORE you spend AN HOUR waiting at your local gun shop for somebody (ANYBODY!!!) to let you handle/inspect the two or three pistols you want to compare.

HandgunHero.com is an outstanding resource for pistol buyers.

Last edited:

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Thanks for this post. I discovered that site, purely by accident, a couple of weeks ago, and then forgot the name of it shortly thereafter. It's the best resource I've seen for side by side comparisons.

Top Bottom