Slap_Forehead.jpg

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    :D Yea, and they come in flavors too. And just because I'm a female doesn't mean I don't know about these things! Plus, we're married, not dead! :): Altho why flavors? Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose? :dunno:

Besides, what I don't know.....our daughter is more than happy to educate me on. Mom yes, dad no....with him it's a "TMI" subject! :popcorn:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :D Yea, and they come in flavors too. And just because I'm a female doesn't mean I don't know about these things! Plus, we're married, not dead! :): Altho why flavors? Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose? :dunno:

Besides, what I don't know.....our daughter is more than happy to educate me on. Mom yes, dad no....with him it's a "TMI" subject! :popcorn:
    wait, wait, wait, wait, just hold the phone a second!!!!! your a girl? Wow. I always thought you were a guy with that user name.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Purpose of what?

Keep the firearms away from Dad when your daughter is educating you.

***Thanks lucky stars I don't have a girl and crosses fingers I'll keep the trend(see above quote)***

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    wait, wait, wait, wait, just hold the phone a second!!!!! your a girl? Wow. I always thought you were a guy with that user name.

Yes silly man, I'm a woman, left the girl stage far behind me many many moons ago. 7th Stepper is an Appleseed term, for one who can't shoot, but can spread the word about the organization to folk that might be interested in attending a Shoot. I can't shoot (a rifle anyway) because my Dr. has forbidden it, to much risk to my spine.

So....last time I checked (peaking down the front of my PJ's now) yup, I'm definitely a woman! :D

Westside, don't you read our posts? There are several by both myself and BOR that refer to me being his Mrs. I thought everyone knew who I was! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

7th Stepper (stepping in a very ladylike manner.)

Last edited:

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Purpose of what?

Keep the firearms away from Dad when your daughter is educating you.

***Thanks lucky stars I don't have a girl and crosses fingers I'll keep the trend(see above quote)***

Well, the last I heard they weren't supposed to be a substitute for a
    flavored sucker? <pun intended :D> They're supposed to go somewhere else. Dunno, I've never used one. Been married to long to worry about that stuff. And Dad just leaves the room, or plugs his ears and goes "lalalalala" :):

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    :@ya: rrrriiiiiiiight... we won't tell. :whistle:

I know, right? You're kind of a big deal around here. :D

Maybe you should wear this:
    'I'm Kind of a Big Deal Around Here' T-Shirt

Pffftttt!!! :D I like the T-Shirt Idea tho, can you make me one? It'd be up there with my "DO NOT ANNOY THE UNMEDICATED" T-Shirt!

And NFA dad didn't count....those weren't rifles, they were BIG BLACK SCARY GUNS!!!!! hehe

Top Bottom