• ...and so much more!
  • CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Rob377 Glock Trigger Job Review:

I was in need of a Glock for the upcoming Indiana SS/Prd/Rev USPSA match, the Atlanta GSSF match, and to get classified for USPSA Production division. So I recently acquired a G17 from a friend, and it needed some trigger work. I explicitly shoot 1911 platform firearms. Rather than learn the Glock system and try to get a decent trigger, I asked my friend Rob377 to work his magic on my newly acquired plastic wonder gun.

Rob is a true gun enthusiast. Aside from the Glock armorer's course, he has done his own research into the workings of the Glock action. All of that culminates to his ability to polish a turd.

I am truly amazed at his ability to turn a crappy Glock trigger into a decent trigger. I've felt probably 50 Glock trigger jobs in the past, all of which never address the over-travel or reset. Pretty much everyone is able to reduce the trigger pull weight, but weight alone does not make a trigger good. In my experience, competition triggers should have short over-travel and positive short reset.

Best part about Robs work, is that he's able to achieve a great trigger with Glock parts. This keeps his trigger jobs GSSF legal. Rob polished, filed, tuned, and worked his magic to my G17. I watched him do the work, but I can't tell you want he did. I can tell you that it's really good!

If anyone is interested in a competition grade trigger job, I think he's taking orders. I'd post a picture, but that doesn't really do anythin to describe his work.

Now all I got to do is perform when the buzzer goes off...

Thanks Rob!

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I just contacted Rob377 about doing a CZ trigger job for me. I seen in a post that he is a CZ trigger master so im going to let him work his magic on my CZ 97B

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Thanks for the kind words!

polishing a turd is indeed possible.

[video=youtube;yiJ9fy1qSFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI[/video]

Top Bottom