• ...and so much more!
  • scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    Hi

Since we don't have a gunsmithing forum yet. :D I bought a HR .223 at the Shipshewanna gun show a week ago and after putting 50 rounds through it already. Is there a gunsmith in the North East section of Indiana that could do a trigger job on this rifle. The trigger feels really stiff. Im sure its over 8 pounds and that wont do it for taking out wood chucks.:ar15: I am located in LaGrange and would travel and hr any direction. Trying to get my ducks in a row for when my corn money comes in :) I do have a line on a guy in South Bend but wanted to see if there are any other options out there
    Thanks ahead of time.

Last edited:

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    Ya I planted really late and a drought resistant corn. Wasnt planning on it be like the sierra desert though. But we managed to drag all our irrgation hoses out there and gave it a good shot. Softened up the ground just before the rains came. So instead of running off the rains soaked straight in. Now its 9ft tall. I am now hoping we get the heat units it needs to finish out. I work mostly in hay and had this 8 acres of corn out. I couldnt put enough water on the hay to make a difference competely lost 2nd cutting. 3rd was okay and hoping for 4th (actual 3rd cutting) early september.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    sounds like you are doing pretty good. With any luck that corn will come out dry and you wont have to spend much to dry it out. Put it in a bin for a while until them corn prices skyrocket and you will possibly have the best yield per acre dollar figure wise that you have ever had.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom