• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marcp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Indiana
    They say the first step is to admit you have a problem. Well I'm marcp and I'm a gunaholic. Now my problem is I'm disabled and on disability with a very limited income and a "VERY LARGE" to purchase list of gun's..I hope to hit the lottery one day and solve this problem..

The world is full of zombie's,some not so dead yet....

sig-guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    After getting a Sig (229/9mm) and shooting it, I've been infected by the Signess.

Now, I'm finding other brands interesting... it never stops!

Oh my! You went straight for the hard stuff! ;)

I had 4 before the Sig.
    (Tanfoglio 9mm, 10/22, 87 Beretta, P32)

After a buddy bought a Mosquito and had problems with it, I searched the web for solutions and found SigForum. :n00b:
    P-series are great guns! :rockwoot:

maerklk

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Evansville
    Sig 229

I had 4 before the Sig.
    (Tanfoglio 9mm, 10/22, 87 Beretta, P32)

After a buddy bought a Mosquito and had problems with it, I searched the web for solutions and found SigForum. :n00b:
    P-series are great guns! :rockwoot:

I have several Sig's and I love my 229, only mine is in the 40cal. And to think I used to be a glock guy! :yesway:

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    yes, i have had several expensive hobbies in my short life so far......guns has insofar been the longest lasting and most expensive of them all......its also the most fun!

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    I too have the itch. The sad thing is with two kids (and one on the way), I won't get scratched again for a very long time. The only thing left that I "Need" is a HD shotgun. Other than that, I've got a .22, a Mosin, and a 9.

This site has not helped me at all in quelling my lust. I usually break a commandment (thou shalt not covet) when I sign on.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have it so bad I went out and got an FFL :)

I think that's a great idea ;). You accepted your gun addict ways and embraced them.

Also, If anyone thinks INGO makes you a gun addict, you can always look at pinterest. Lots of fun things there, like crocheting and different ways of painting your house. Please report back on your findings.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    If you are vice free(booze, cigs , gambling, hot women) what's a new or used addition to your collection gonna hurt? Many people are into boats, motorcycles, off road ATVs, street rods and dump a ton of $ into their hobbies. All should feel to live life while you are alive. Enjoy your hobby, I do.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    After serious counseling I can look at a 1911 in the classifieds and not start shaking and get the sweats.
    Now I just cant sleep knowing one is for sale...............:):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's a common problem. What's worse, it can lead to other problems as well. For instance, when I had one gun, I knew what I was going to carry that day. Now, it takes me 10 minutes to figure out the caliber before I even get to thinking about the capacity. Then I have to decide on steel or poly and after that, I figure out what type. Some days, I just about have it figured out by the time it's bedtime.

icky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    montpelier
    hi my name is icky and my addiction started by watching my dad in the late 60s early 70s peddeling guns at the shows. got my first one at 4 and have been hooked ever since. now in 2013 my collection/ addiction has outlasted 1 wife 3 serious girlfriends and 4 houses. i look at them as a walstreet proof retirement fund. some of the guns bought back in the day for $15-$25 are now worth from $250- over $1000 great deals are harder to find but there are still a few if you are diligent..... and now the cycle goes on my boy now has his first and asks what were getting next

Top Bottom