• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    We are on the schedule to repeat the great match of this past weekend next year - Sat Jul 18 & Sun Jul 19 with setup and staff shooting on Fri Jul 17. My thanks again to the RO's and volunteers who carried this match off without a hitch. SAFE and FUN ! Watch for preliminary results on gssfonline.com, probably by tomorrow morning.
    Jeff Oakes
    GSSF Match Director
    Atlanta Consevation Club

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    Thanks for the hard work Jeff. I was one of the fist shooters on Saturday, and things were running smooth right out of the gate. Hopefully it continued that way throughout the weekend!

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    I had a great time. My first GSSF ever. Shot Saturday and volunteered when I wasn't shooting. Looking foreword to it next year. Thanks Jeff. Their IDPA at ACC is a good time as well

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Great job Jeff! Thanks for all that you did to bring this match back to Indiana and the hard work that you did for all of us not only this weekend but all the days leading up to it!

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I also had a great time at my first GSSF event and yes it was well run. Of course I would expect nothing less since I shoot IDPA there regulary and the staff are always knowledgeable and professional. Will someone please post a link when the scores go up, I have a limited amount of ability looking up scores.

I figure I shot well enough that I didn't feel embarassed but figure the only hope I have for winning a gun will be the new shooter drawing. Jim.

Old Coach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    Indianapolis, NW sid
    Great event Jeff. I enjoyed working it, lots of great people working as RO's. Mark and Patty from GSSF were great people to work with also. My shooting wasn't so good but will be better next time as this was my first GSSF event. I will put it on the calendar and plan to volunteer again.

Top Bottom