• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    seem like the same prices I paid on amazon.com for them to be shipped to my door the last time i bought some hawks. just saying. you all might check there too. took me 3 days to get my last one if you didnt wanna wait till February. I just figured a group buy would yield better pricing.

a quick search: Amazon.com: Cold Steel Trail Hawk American Hickory Handle: Sports & Outdoors
    trail hawk shipped to your door for: $25.21

Fireaxes, those are some nice hawks!! I love the hafts!!

Amazon prices are very close to wholesale for the small guys like me. I'm sure they get better pricing because of volume buying like Walmart does. The hawks that are priced at $24.00 cost me close to $20 each, plus I have shipping charges and Indiana sales tax to pay (7%)...after all said and done...I'll be lucky to clear $2.00 a piece on these. Same thing goes for the hawks that are priced at $28.00. I have quite a few hours and several phone calls already invested in this. I really didn't even want to do this, but at the request of several INGO members and because it is INGO and I believe in helping out the members of INGO, I went ahead and did it. Also, I did it because Dave and Chuck are awesome guys and I figured I would be helping out their interest in hawk throwing. Bottom line is ...if you don't like the prices...DON"T BUY!!!!!

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Support the local guy ... for a couple bucks more ... my only issue is which one ... the spike looks cool, but the one with the hammer head is more useful.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Amazon prices are very close to wholesale for the small guys like me. I'm sure they get better pricing because of volume buying like Walmart does. The hawks that are priced at $24.00 cost me close to $20 each, plus I have shipping charges and Indiana sales tax to pay (7%)...after all said and done...I'll be lucky to clear $2.00 a piece on these. Same thing goes for the hawks that are priced at $28.00. I have quite a few hours and several phone calls already invested in this. I really didn't even want to do this, but at the request of several INGO members and because it is INGO and I believe in helping out the members of INGO, I went ahead and did it. Also, I did it because Dave and Chuck are awesome guys and I figured I would be helping out their interest in hawk throwing. Bottom line is ...if you don't like the prices...DON"T BUY!!!!!

im an ass.

Last edited:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm in for 1 ea of #'s 2,4,5 total=$80

Kinnards, I'll bring cash with me on sat., if we are still on? If we are I think I'm gonna take a detour to BGF, and Bradis on my way out. Need anything text me.

Any Idea what time you're gonna be at BGF? I live about five minutes from there and wouldn't mind stopping in myself.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Brad I hope you know V8 and I both really apperciate your work on this. You have my knife buisness already, as you will always. Thank You Sir!:yesway:
    Support the local guy ... for a couple bucks more ... my only issue is which one ... the spike looks cool, but the one with the hammer head is more useful.
    SUPPORT THE LOCAL GUY!!! Thats my way, well said:patriot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hey guys, I have a few things I'd like to discuss about hawks in general. Is there an existing thread, or should I start one?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    A little over a week left for those interested. Be sure to PM me or Kinnards80 to arrange payment.

:rockwoot:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom