• ...and so much more!
  • Mini-14

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    New Palestine,In
    Greenfield Walmart

Lots of .22 .25 & shotgun shells. No handgun ammo to speak of. Wednesday they had 4 boxes wwb 44mag.I bought 1 box went back today to buy the rest and it was gone..:xmad:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I stopped in there today around 1 pm and there was absolutely nothing in the ammo case. <<sigh>> I guess I was just a couple of hours off.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Sounds like someone came in right after me. I took all 8 of the 9mm WWB they had.

I'm betting some gunshop is cleaning it out, that was a lot to disappear that fast. Was hoping one of us would beat them to it.

There were 14 boxes of 9mm Blazer in there yesterday and only 4 when I got there today. Other than that, the case was empty yesterday.

Glad I got lucky today...

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I went in there today with the idea that I'd buy up all the .40, 9 mm, and .45 I could. I don't need much of it, and I was going to put the rest up on the boards for the member here that need it. At least my intentions were good. :)

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Interesting they had more ammo today.....

My father and I cleaned em out on Tuesday I think it was. Bought 2 cases (2000 rds) of the blazer brass in 9mm. I am surprised they got more in that quick; maybe they hadn't put it all out?

I an pretty sure I bought the last 9mm ammo Walmart here in Shelbyville had about 3 weeks ago. They have not gotten anything new in since.....

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Interesting they had more ammo today.....

My father and I cleaned em out on Tuesday I think it was. Bought 2 cases (2000 rds) of the blazer brass in 9mm. I am surprised they got more in that quick; maybe they hadn't put it all out?

Did you ask them if they had more in the back? Or just clean out the case?

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I have a question. You guys that are stalking all the local wal-marts for ammo, are you actually shooting it or are you just stockpiling it for the upcoming civil war? Just curious...

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I have a question. You guys that are stalking all the local wal-marts for ammo, are you actually shooting it or are you just stockpiling it for the upcoming civil war? Just curious...

I don't stalk, but I will call ahead if I am in the area. Father and I fired off 400 rounds yesterday afternoon at the range. We had maybe 250 rounds between us before we found the Blazer Brass at Walmart on Tuesday. I personally want to keep 1000 round on hand just so I have the ability to shoot as much as I please if I can't find the ammo for a while. That way I can wait until I see cheap ammo again and not be afraid to buy it if I need it.

Knowing the prices Walmart sells theirs for, I refuse to pay more than their prices for range ammo. I pass on $23 boxes of WWB all the time based on that principle. I know I will shoot the ammo, so I have no problem clearing a shelf if I am running low.

FWIW; this is the first time I have cleared a shelf, but that is only becuase my father bought a case as well.....

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I just switched my Glocks from .40 to 9mm, so I'm stockpiling some, so to speak. .40 was getting harder to find, so I'm picking up what I can find at my wally-world when I can find it and have some cash.

92FS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Phoenix
    At 10 AM Sunday March 22nd I left them with 76 boxes of 50ct Blazer Brass 9mm in the display case selling at $8.97 per box.

I took home 10 boxes, so yes I am stockpiling but not hoarding. If I were hoarding I would have bought them all!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    This walmart just got a new shipment in. 40 boxes of Blazer 9mm and maybe 25 boxes of Blazer .40

No WWB, this is as of the time of this post :)

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I left about 1 hour or so and they still had 12-16 boxes of the 9mm blazer ammo and some 40 (didn't pay attention as I don't have a 40 gun.)

Top Bottom