• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I saw Right on Your Doorstep on Demand. If you have Brighthouse, you have a free movies on demand, Sundance channel. VERY provocative movie. Realistic and from what I have researched, LOW BUDGET! :D Very well made. The arms collection thing is strange, but they didn't expound upon it. I suspect that in a case like that, "I wouldn't have guns" :D.

The way they set up the movie, it has a "predictable" ending, but you can't predict it! :D:D You slap your head at the end if you are a movie buff, thinking, why didn't I see this coming?! :D Very well written and chilling! I highly suggest it as a survival movie that doesn't have zombies, crazy apocalypse, Mel Gibson but also has damn good plot.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I saw Right on Your Doorstep on Demand. If you have Brighthouse, you have a free movies on demand, Sundance channel. VERY provocative movie. Realistic and from what I have researched, LOW BUDGET! :D Very well made. The arms collection thing is strange, but they didn't expound upon it. I suspect that in a case like that, "I wouldn't have guns" :D.

The way they set up the movie, it has a "predictable" ending, but you can't predict it! :D:D You slap your head at the end if you are a movie buff, thinking, why didn't I see this coming?! :D Very well written and chilling! I highly suggest it as a survival movie that doesn't have zombies, crazy apocalypse, Mel Gibson but also has damn good plot.

I didn't see it coming either ;) The gun thing, well it was in LA, Kalifornia. It definitely had a twist ending

Top Bottom