• ...and so much more!
  • Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    MG:

Lingal's closed about 2000, it was close to 25 years ago, maybe more. After the fact, thought to myself that I could have doubled my money at the uncoming 1500. That as just one of many. How about being offered a Ruger Hawkeye for $90 that was an early model that wasn't drilled and tappped for a scope mount.
    ..............:@ya:....................<>< Duce

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Original Colt Thompson in FBI case with "FBI" and gun number stamped on the side of the gun with original "L" drum and mags for $6500. Yes I am:bigballs: ever since then. :dumbass:
    Just didn't have enough cash in the home equity then. Six months later, my house got paid off and I had plenty, of course it was long gone.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    It is not the one that I passed on, it is the one that I wish I didn't sell that I keep thinking about.
    I sold my Colt AR-15 SP1 about 6 years ago. I had recently bought my M1A and was shooting that so much I wasn't playing with my AR anymore so I sold it. I got 1500 for it. I had put a couple thousand rounds through it and sold it for a few hundred more than what I paid, but I sure am sorry I did that now. :wallbash:

Raye7r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    Parke County
    I remember looking at a rack of various military bolt rifles in the local K-mart for 8 to 25 bucks. I don't rememebr what they were, but remember that EIGHT bucks for a CF rifle....

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I recently passed on an X-5 for $1,000. Also an AG-42 for $525. I would love to have those 2 and I'd gladly sell off $1,500 worth of my glocks to get them. Eh, oh well.

Lesson learned. Don't look at guns unless you have the cash to buy them. I'm still kicking myself though.

Top Bottom