• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    I will never understand the mind of the sheep. If you want to see the effects of a government that forbids citizens to own guns, just look at Mexico. The people are meaningless in Mexico. The country is run by corrupt politicians, corrupt courts, corrupt police and criminal gangs. Gun control at its finest.

I think I've heard of that kinda place...sure you're talking about Mexico? :whistle: :popcorn:

The same could be said about parts of Europe which have strong gun control laws...and it can most definitely be said about the good ol' USA which obviously has a relatively loose gun control legislation. The difference is that in Mexico or said parts of Europe, you become a criminal when you want to take your protection into your own hands.

I wrote the editor at the Star an email that was worded a bit more family-friendly. I can't imagine it getting published but I flip through it every day at work and have noticed that they tend to publish a pretty even number of pro/anti-gun letters. I'll at least give them some credit for printing both sides of the argument.

Top Bottom