• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    So I assume you stick those little disks to bottom of the bullet?
    That's a neat concept.

Hmmm, you couldn't really do that unless you were a re-loader and had the bullet out of the brass. You couldn't wrap them on the side of the bullet either because it could cause jamming or get caught up in the rifling of the barrel. I can't find any instructions, but I'm wondering if you just stick them on the end of the barrel and let the bullet pull it along? :dunno:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hmmm, you couldn't really do that unless you were a re-loader and had the bullet out of the brass. You couldn't wrap them on the side of the bullet either because it could cause jamming or get caught up in the rifling of the barrel. I can't find any instructions, but I'm wondering if you just stick them on the end of the barrel and let the bullet pull it along? :dunno:

Yes, that kit is for reloaders and they do indeed stick to the base of the bullet. However, the company also sells complete rounds for those who don't reload.

http://www.glowammo.com

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Have you tried them jet girl?

I'd like to, but I haven't. The places I shoot don't allow tracers or even fake ones. Even so, the hours they're open only coincide with daytime shooting...and I hate shooting indoors.

Thanks to Scutter for finding another link with vids...off to watch them now!

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    for all that haven't tried them.....i have and it has to be dark to see them then you can't hit what your shootin' at because it's to dark...you can barely see them ....get real tracer's these are junk...

Top Bottom