• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rellik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    I love my glock 17 so when it was time to shop for a smaller gun naturally I thought glock 26. Well after handling and shooting the 26 and sr9c I'm now a proud owner of a sr9c that I carry everyday. I love the trigger on the sr9c!

p.s. the sr9c replaced my kimer ultra cdpII

usmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    i would say go with the glock 26 its feels better to me but you have to get what feels go in your hands

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Get whatever feels better to you. Personally, I would rather have a Glock 26 than an SR9c. I don't care for the manual safety on the SR9c. The HUGE pop-up "hey moron, your gun is loaded" indicator is also off-putting, but I realize this is just an aesthetics issue and doesn't really affect the function of the weapon.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I have both and am very happy with both. My wife has much smaller hands and prefers the G26. IMHO you cannot go wrong with either one.

tbastian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    I have a SR9c and love it. Over 3000 rounds and only Winchester White box ammo give me problems. All other ammo goes through without a hitch. Carried almost daily for over 12 months and until the SR45c comes out (I know, it may not happen) I don't have any plans to replace it.
    I'd also add that the trigger on my unit is the best trigger on any striker fired gun I've shot and on par with most non-striker fired guns. But I'm not anal about triggers either.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Can't go wrong with either one, I personally would choose the SR9c between the 2. SR9c used to be my EDC, easy to carry and it had a great trigger.

I agree that Ruger goes overboard with the safety features, that loaded chamber indicator is ridiculous.

Top Bottom