• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    So, I usually OC when I'm on my way to the range. (If I'm just running errands, I'll CC)

WHY THE HELL DO MEN FIND IT SEXY??? I'm carrying death on my hip....I don't get the sexy factor. I was in Taco Hell thursday, OC'ing on my way to the range and 2 guys there went through all these scenarios about me: off-duty cop, under cover detective, bounty hunter (that made me laugh)....then when I told them I'm none of the above, they proceeded to tell me it was sexy???? and I've been told that by a number other guys ...... (and some other INGO posters have said its sexy).....

Don't get it ........remember, I'm female and my brain is smaller than yours so someone *please* explain

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    *adds another to the numerous list of reasons to OC*

#57 It's dead sexy. ;)

Dead right. I remember the picture of Raquel Welch (I believe it was from 100 rifles), the six shooter, the cape and half her leg showing....hot.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    *adds another to the numerous list of reasons to OC*

#57 It's dead sexy. ;)

Dead right. I remember the picture of Raquel Welch (I believe it was from 100 rifles), the six shooter, the cape and half her leg showing....hot.

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    I don't know if just OC is sexy, I have never seen a woman I find unattractive, then noticed the gun on her belt and suddenly thought AWWWW YEAH. But an attractive woman OC it also is associated with a strong confident woman which some me included consider sexy.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    I don't know if just OC is sexy, I have never seen a woman I find unattractive, then noticed the gun on her belt and suddenly thought AWWWW YEAH. But an attractive woman OC it also is associated with a strong confident woman which some me included consider sexy.

That's it. One who stands beside,not behind. :)

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yes, give us the whole picture, so to speak, so we can comment rationally (!) rather than merely speculating. Just off the top of my head, however, I think that a female OCing represents a reaction to and rejection of the aspects of our society that I find repulsive; the nanny state mommy-may-I mentality. This leads to affinity, therefore attraction. Those less able to analyze this may express it purely in sexual terms. BTW, do you find it "sexy" for a male to OC? Interested parties would like to know, I'm sure.

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    raquel_welch.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads