• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I'm feeling left out with all the rum/whiskey/vodka talk around here. Anybody love some juniper berry flavoring? I love a nice gin and tonic with a lime wedge!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I do enjoy me a good Gin and Tonic on occasion, along with my bourbons. I like either Bombay Saphire or Tanqueray.

Lime is also a nice touch as well. If I'm lazy, I just substitue Sprite or 7up. Makes it a lot "sweeter" but with enough gin is bitter enough to pass for a gin and tonic.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I love a good gin and tonic. I stopped drinking them for a little while after I got sick off them a few years back. We're on speaking terms again though.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    4 shots of Tanqueray, a few drops of Vermouth, a splash of olive juice, shake with ice, pour and add 3 large, gourmet olives.

I have to limit myself to two or else I get sloppy. Martinis are so good, but so POTENT.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    4 shots of Tanqueray, a few drops of Vermouth, a splash of olive juice, shake with ice, pour and add 3 large, gourmet olives.

I have to limit myself to two or else I get sloppy. Martinis are so good, but so POTENT.

Like your style! Limit myself to 2. Lol.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Gin is my drink of choice. Martini, gin and tonic, chugging straight out of the bottle. The great thing about gin is if you drink til you puke, your puke smells great.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I love me some gin. Never gives me a vicious hangover like beer or whiskey or even the cheap rums and vodkas will.

4 PM is martini time, after which I'll move to a nice G&T regimen for the remainder of the evening.

Gin is obviously the most classy of all the liquors.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    when I was in Austria, I earned myself the nickname "old man" because I had an affinity for scotch and gin and tonic. I kept a bottle of gin and a bottle of tonic water on the shelf above my desk... scotch was only for rare occasions. I also have a bad knee that gets worse when there's a low-pressure system in front of a storm... thus furthering the 'old man' nickname.

Ronald

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    I love me some gin. Never gives me a vicious hangover like beer or whiskey or even the cheap rums and vodkas will.

4 PM is martini time, after which I'll move to a nice G&T regimen for the remainder of the evening.

Gin is obviously the most classy of all the liquors.

I like your style :cool:

Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Jim Rome is a Bombay fan. Might have some sponsor swaying. But always talks on his show about that first weekend drink. Every time he talks about it he gets me thirsty. But I'm not ashamed to go on weeknights.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Definitely a Gin and Tonic guy. my first choice is Citadelle if I can find it, after that Saphire/tanq. and most times, I find that the low cost New Amsterdam is an excellent choice.

Top Bottom