• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JaySoSaySo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Camby
    in search of 5.56 NATO ammo. If anybody knows where there might be some for sale......

~ Brian

Bradis II.

I went by there today with a buddy to look around. They have quite a bit of 5.56 @ $11 per 20 rds. They were the PMC X-Tac - I didn't even grab any...IDK why....
    pmc-x-tac-ammunition-556mm-55-grain-full-metal-jacket-boattail.jpg

VoteRedTeam

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    So they limit you to 1 box of 9mm? What happened to 3?!!!

I know Indye, we're all annoyed by the Wal-Mart on 96th. They are the only store that does the 1 box limit. Apparently they had a few dealers that were cleaning out their cases before Wal-Mart Corporate adopted the 3-box limit policy....and their manager has kept the 1-box limit. I guess he thinks his employees just like using the key to open the case 100 times instead of 33 times. But if you bring a GF or Wife, they're fine with her buying a box also.

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    Story I got at Gander about a week ago is they allow you to take a number when they open at 09:00, and come back at 13:00 to stand in line again to purchase whatever came in that day.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    F Gander, I never darken their doors. Looking for a box -o-Fed Fotay to replace the box I shot tuesday, I have today, tomorrow, & saturday to stop by good ol Fishers 96th st WM.
    I am not picky, I will take a 100 rd box and a 50 rd box, if it's ever there.

P.S. All out by 4PM Valentines day.

Last edited:

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Was at gander in ft.wayne this morning and it was as packed as it has been for a while. Got a number and ammo i was looking for was gone by #22 or so i left but they did have all cal. in handgun in stock and had alot when i left. With the limit being in place if you go now you might get some.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom