• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kokomo1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Gander Mountain Greenwood has no bulk 9mm and just Federal HST 9mm 20 round boxes. 357, 44, 45 in stock various manufacturers.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Thanks not even gunbot found that. It may be lower grade but it comes out to 7.3 cents a round after shipping and taxes. Not too bad in today's market

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    The following Walmart stores got the 1000-round boxes of Winchester M-22's in on trucks this afternoon. It's up to you to know what time each store puts their ammo out and plan accordingly.

Anderson
    Aurora
    Fort Wayne
    Jasper
    Lafayette
    Madison
    Plainfield
    Plymouth
    Wabash

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    The following Walmart stores got the 1000-round boxes of Winchester M-22's in on trucks this afternoon. It's up to you to know what time each store puts their ammo out and plan accordingly.

Anderson
    Aurora
    Fort Wayne
    Jasper
    Lafayette
    Madison
    Plainfield
    Plymouth
    Wabash

Take Plainfield off, website shows limited availability, stopped in, the store shows four in stock, and none to be found and the truck has been unloaded.:xmad:

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    Take Plainfield off, website shows limited availability, stopped in, the store shows four in stock, and none to be found and the truck has been unloaded.:xmad:

They are there someplace. They went from "out of stock" to "in stock" yesterday afternoon, so that means that they came in on the truck. They were still showing in stock this morning as of an hour ago.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    They are there someplace. They went from "out of stock" to "in stock" yesterday afternoon, so that means that they came in on the truck. They were still showing in stock this morning as of an hour ago.

Went back minutes after your post and an associate was stocking the shelf, she said the .22 sold a little earlier, asked her if she put it on the shelf and she said no, it was there when she arrived.

So I had her page the manager and had a little talk with the him while she was "still" stocking ammo that was on a cart.

Explained to him that I was in last night @ 8:30 and it was showing in stock and that the assistant manager told me that none was on the truck and none was in the cage and it was showing 4 in stock. But magically the four that was not on the truck or cage and was missing, sold this morning.:n00b:

He goes and gets a gun and runs the stocking code and you could tell that he had a po'd look on his face after checking it. He explained that if it's not being stocked on the shelf it's supposed to be locked in the cage, so one of two things happened. Either a employee hid the ammo, or his assistant did not check the cage, or did and refused to get the ammo.

Told me he was going to check the video of the back room and cage, and review it because corporate policy was that if the shelf is empty and there is stock on hand it is supposed to be sold, and if that happens it's a fire-able offense for refusing a sale. He took my name and number and is going to call me back later today/evening after having a chance to talk to that assitant manager.

Very nice guy and was very understanding, even told me that he can't get .380 ammo for his carry gun and goes to Bradis. Nice to see a Wal-Mart manager have a LTCH and not be a anti gun.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Went back minutes after your post and an associate was stocking the shelf, she said the .22 sold a little earlier, asked her if she put it on the shelf and she said no, it was there when she arrived.

So I had her page the manager and had a little talk with the him while she was "still" stocking ammo that was on a cart.

Explained to him that I was in last night @ 8:30 and it was showing in stock and that the assistant manager told me that none was on the truck and none was in the cage and it was showing 4 in stock. But magically the four that was not on the truck or cage and was missing, sold this morning.:n00b:

He goes and gets a gun and runs the stocking code and you could tell that he had a po'd look on his face after checking it. He explained that if it's not being stocked on the shelf it's supposed to be locked in the cage, so one of two things happened. Either a employee hid the ammo, or his assistant did not check the cage, or did and refused to get the ammo.

Told me he was going to check the video of the back room and cage, and review it because corporate policy was that if the shelf is empty and there is stock on hand it is supposed to be sold, and if that happens it's a fire-able offense for refusing a sale. He took my name and number and is going to call me back later today/evening after having a chance to talk to that assitant manager.

Very nice guy and was very understanding, even told me that he can't get .380 ammo for his carry gun and goes to Bradis. Nice to see a Wal-Mart manager have a LTCH and not be a anti gun.

This is very encouraging! Indy, sound to me like you were very polite, and the manager was actually very concerned with where this ammo disappeared to! Please, let us know what happened if you find out!

Thanks for sharing

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    But magically the four that was not on the truck or cage and was missing, sold this morning.:n00b:

I had a feeling that the Plainfield Wal-Mart had "problems", as I tried to hook up a gentleman I know from another site with some of the M-22's when they showed up there in the past. Both times, the ammo went missing then sold later. He never did get any of them.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    Just left Walmart Greenfield. Lots of 40sw in WWB 100ct, a few 9mm WWB 100ct and Federal 45acp 100ct. There were some 50ct as well....nice old guy working :yesway:

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    The following Wal-Marts got M-22's in this afternoon:

Angola
    Avon
    Columbia City
    Corydon
    Fishers
    Goshen
    Greenfield
    Greenwood
    New Albany
    North Vernon
    West Lafayette

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    The following Wal-Marts got M-22's in this afternoon:

Angola
    Avon
    Columbia City
    Corydon
    Fishers
    Goshen
    Greenfield
    Greenwood
    New Albany
    North Vernon
    West Lafayette

If anyone going to the Greenwood store has a chance to get a box of these (or three) for me, I'd really appreciate it! I can give a little more $ for it or trade for something I have that you need!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom