George Soros, the most liberal and evil man in the world, backs Chris Christie?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    If Christie has the great character that they like to pretend, he would refuse to accept money from this Soros....

I'm no fan of Christie, but I have to disagree with you here, Expat. A few years ago, Dr. Ron Paul was given a donation by some White Supremacist group. He accepted it, saying something to the effect of "Their money spends just like anyone else's, and if they're giving it to me, they're not giving it to some WS group. It won't buy them any influence on me, however."

Note that the above is an extreme paraphrase, not an actual quote. I don't recall his exact words and I'm too lazy to look them up right now, but that's the gist of his reply to the donation. I never heard of the donation being repeated, I hasten to add.

I don't imagine Mr. Christie has anywhere near the devotion to our Constitution that Dr. Paul has, however. :n00b:

Blessings,
    Bill

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    The press (of course) loves Mr. Christie and they should. He's their kinda Republican. He's a Republican (albeit a RINO) so Dems won't vote for him. He's a liberal so conservatives won't vote for him, he's anti-gun so NRA members won't vote for him, he's Obama's new BFF, so anyone with 1/2 a brain won't vote for him.

So he's make a great Republican candidate to run against Hillary Clinton and would assure her a win!

No thanks, I'll continue to pass on Mr. Christie.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The press (of course) loves Mr. Christie and they should. He's their kinda Republican. He's a Republican (albeit a RINO) so Dems won't vote for him. He's a liberal so conservatives won't vote for him, he's anti-gun so NRA members won't vote for him, he's Obama's new BFF, so anyone with 1/2 a brain won't vote for him.

So he's make a great Republican candidate to run against Hillary Clinton and would assure her a win!

Romney 2.0?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011

Which seems to be what the Repubs want as much as the press, beings they keep nominating these characters. I guess as long as republicans keep voting for "rinos" why wouldnt they keep getting nominated? BTW .... we should quit calling them RINOs and start calling them Republicans, beings that 99% of the party is RINO ... in closing, RINO = Republican

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom