• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    SOLD. I am moving out of 45 ACP, so I have decided to sell this gen 4 G21 in 45 ACP. It has the NIBX (Nickel Boron, if memory serves) coating and is very slick and easy to clean. I am not the original owner, but I was told the gun was unfired except at the factory when I purchased it. The condition supports that claim. I have been to the range 2 or 3 times with it. Unsure of exact round count, but it is low - less than 500. Appearance of the gun is outstanding, with very little wear present.

Included with the gun is box, fired casing, backstraps, 5 glock mags, and 470 rounds of ammo. The ammo includes 150 rounds of Federal HST (2 boxes of 230+P and 1 box of 230 standard pressure), 20 rounds of Hornady 200 XTP, and approximately 300 rounds of mixed 45 ACP ammo in a plastic ammo box. There are many hollow points in that mixed lot, along with various fmj rounds. I believe the 300 round count is accurate, but I had to count it by hand.

Price is $600 firm. Not interested in trades and do not want to separate ammo from the gun. The price is low considering all that is included, but I am not shooting 45 any more, so I am including the ammo I had in my safe.

Located in Evansville and might be able to travel a small amount. I will ask to see a LTCH.
    f9ghll.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom