WTS: Geissele, Daniel Defense, Troy, Magpul, XS, AmeriGlo, IWC, Midwest Ind., IWC

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Checkfoo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    * Sold Daniel Defense rear sight with box. $45. XS same plane aperture is installed, also have the box. Together they are $55 or I can remove the XS aperture and put the original aperture in Sold *

-XS Same Plane Aperture for Ar-15 A1 and A2 compatable rear sights $10

-Daniel Defense front sight with box. $40

-Magpul Pro front sight with box $50

-Magpul Mbus front sight with packaging. The right deployment wing was dremeled off to accommodate a weapon light. Function is 100%. $15

* Sold Troy fixed rear sight. It is tan but I sprayed it black and the screw is a little bunged up. Mounts up and functions 100%. $20 Sold *

-Troy folding rear sight, S&W marked. $60

* Sold Ameriglo I-Dot Pro U-notch sights for 9/40/.357 Glocks. The front and rear tritium is 5 years old and green in color. The front sight has the orange dot. $35 Sold *

-IWC SMC with 1" ring. Works great on MOE handguards. $35

* Sold IWC 2 to 1 triglide sling adapter with packaging. Turns a 2 point qd sling into a single point sling at will. $10 Sold *

* Sold Blue Force Gear Universal Wire Loop sling adapter. $10 Sold *

-Midwest Industries offset Qd front rail adapter with packaging. $10

* Sold Geissele SSA with manual, lube, and pin starter. It's just missing the original plastic baggy. It was mounted but never fired. $150. A tan stippled BCM mod 1 grip comes with the trigger also. It is in the original packaging. Sold *

*All items have been used. If the condition is less than 98% than it was mentioned in the individual listing ie. Troy fixed sight, and magpul front sight.

I will meet face to face. Shipping is on the buyer. I'll take payment via paypal where you can add 3% or gift it.

I'll take 5 dollars off if you combine multiple items.

Last edited:

Cable

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    I'll take these:

Blue Force Gear Universal Wire Loop sling adapter. $10

IWC 2 to 1 triglide sling adapter with packaging. Turns a 2 point qd sling into a single point sling at will. $10

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom