• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    So where does everyone take their deer to get processed around Central Indiana (Hendricks County Area)? What's the prices like? What do you normally get your meet processed into (i.e. chops, steaks, sausage...)?

MODs... couldn't locate a previous post. Would like to know if there is already one posted!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I do it myself in my shop... and would be happy to help you do yours over here over some cold adult beverages and good conversation!

$75 is about avg. Not including if you want jerky or summer sausage. Some people cut their sausage with pork to give it more taste so you could add that in also. But for Full butchering for steak cuts and sausage thats about right.

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    I do it myself in my shop... and would be happy to help you do yours over here over some cold adult beverages and good conversation!

$75 is about avg. Not including if you want jerky or summer sausage. Some people cut their sausage with pork to give it more taste so you could add that in also. But for Full butchering for steak cuts and sausage thats about right.

Thanks for the offer! I've thought about doing it myself but living in an apartment complex I HIGHLY doubt they'll let me hang my deer from one of their trees hahahahaha. I watched my dad process his own about 10 years ago or so and dont remember a thing! I think I'll take the lazy way out and drop it off at a processing place and let them do it.

Deer Sausage wrapped in Bacon just made my stomach growl!! :yesway::yesway::yesway:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Thanks for the offer! I've thought about doing it myself but living in an apartment complex I HIGHLY doubt they'll let me hang my deer from one of their trees hahahahaha. I watched my dad process his own about 10 years ago or so and dont remember a thing! I think I'll take the lazy way out and drop it off at a processing place and let them do it.

Deer Sausage wrapped in Bacon just made my stomach growl!! :yesway::yesway::yesway:

If you want me to do it for you for money I will... 24hr turn around time. All cuts, and can make either regular sausage or breakfast sausage, Jerky. But would send off for summer sausage. And bacon wrapped tenderloins is no problem :D.

Top Bottom