• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Obviously there are more expensive choices out there. But for around 25 bucks, I think this one works pretty well. The XDs fits REALLY well in it - very secure. The bottom of the holster is only about 1\2" longer than the tip of the muzzle. It almost looks like it was made for it. Figured I'd throw it out there since XDs accessories aren't exactly "plentiful" yet. Especially in the reasonable price range...

091412161652.jpg

091412161731.jpg

Tagua Gunleather "Inside Pants Holster" for S&W \ M&P Compact.

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    Tagua leather is nice for the price, but It will not last more than a year. Forget trying to get a replacement for them( even though I think they have a lifetime warranty). There customer service sucks.

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    At the local Sam's Club, saw an old man with his old wife walking around with a gun showing on his belt. I wonder if I should duck if he ever needed to use it. Since he is pretty old and poor eye sight, I'd worry the perp would end up taking his gun and use it against him.

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    At the local Sam's Club, saw an old man with his old wife walking around with a gun showing on his belt. I wonder if I should duck if he ever needed to use it. Since he is pretty old and poor eye sight, I'd worry the perp would end up taking his gun and use it against him.

:dunno: uhh? ok.:n00b:

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Thanks for this very helpful info.

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008

Never underestimate an old man with a gun....He probably knows how to use it! [The saying goes something like that.]

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

Jerry Miculek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giSaNiQ-Wb4&sns=em[/ame]

Yep, I'd duck too. He might have me in his sights

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom