Fort Wayne: Cheapest source for 100rnds of 5.56x45mm?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2AOK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2021
    Northeastern Indiana
    I want to modify an untested AR15 (of dubious lineage) and don't want to sink time or $ into it before I know it functions properly. Is there a shop in or near Fort Wayne that typically has the best price?

And I'd like to split the 100rnds between M193 (55gr) and M855 (62gr) with an eye toward a bulk purchase.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Check Rural King, Dunhams, some smaller local shops. Auburn Arms has some decent deals here and there, Wrigleys and Thomlinsons are ok some times

This.

I’ve become a convert to AE ammo.

Made several orders with them and took advantage of their free shipping. Well, at least until my wife cut up my credit card.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    This.

Made several orders with them and took advantage of their free shipping. Well, at least until my wife cut up my credit card.
    yeah, check out AE ammo if you don't care about shipping and waiting a day or two.

I only left them out because the OP said local.

2AOK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2021
    Northeastern Indiana
    This.

Thank you, mcapo. I'm hoping to find someplace near Fort Wayne to pick up just a few rounds. I will shop AE Ammo when I'm ready for a bulk purchase. Or maybe they're the right source for what I need now... I'll check them out tomorrow.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Thank you, mcapo. I'm hoping to find someplace near Fort Wayne to pick up just a few rounds. I will shop AE Ammo when I'm ready for a bulk purchase. Or maybe they're the right source for what I need now... I'll check them out tomorrow.
    Be sure to order enough to get the free shipping. They ship QUICK, so good chance you'll get it this week yet.

Top Bottom